Video Essentials will record your concerts using two cameras.
We’ve recorded over 1,500 concerts. You can expect a high quality finished product, that will captivate the energy of each performance.
But best of all you get a two camera live mix for less than what some producers charge for a single camera. Mixing live means you can make decisions quicker and be far more creative with the way the two cameras are mixed. The finished product is a smooth combination of wide and close-up shots.
There are no shaky cameras zooming in and out, trying to follow the action. The shooting method means all parents should see their child for at least 70% of the time they are on the stage. Dance concerts typically have more wide shots. A greater number of close-up shots are used for younger children when their items are more static. The style of the dance generally dictates the way it is mixed.
Backstage footage before the concert is optional. Likewise, if you have photos or your students, these can be added as a slide show at the end of the DVD.
- Video Essentials uses professional Sony cameras and Sony SDI vision mixer in full HD. These are top of the range for this level of production. Many competitors use domestic equipment. Beware of this.
- Mixing a concert live means a superior product and no costly post production. This is why our products are cheaper than competitors who offer a similar quality of product.
- Sound can be taken from your PA system and mixed with live sounds to give optimum reproduction.
- All DVDs come in a hard plastic library case with customised labels and covers.
- Video Essentials provides you with advertising material and order forms. All you need to do is hand them out. We have flexible ordering methods to suit your school,
- Completed DVDs can be delivered to your school by the Wednesday following the concert.
- Your school will receive a complimentary DVD for each member of your staff.
$30 per DVD
Complete concert shot creatively with two cameras. Optional back stage footage and photos could be added to the DVD. Fully authored DVDs with chapter buttons for each item. No extra charge for longer concerts where 2 DVDs are required. Minimum of 30 sales required.
$5 per DVD cashback
to your dance school for all sales in excess of 50 for each concert recorded.